This course program offers companies the opportunity to help employees acquire or refresh their knowledge of Spanish in a business context. Our business Spanish courses are suitable for people of all levels, whether beginners or advanced.
Together, we build a customized training course, adapted to the group or individual level, the work and sector. Our teacher’s objective is to improve your company´s communication with your collaborators and clients in an international environment in Barcelona.
In-company classes can be held during or outside working hours, with fixed or a-la-carte schedules, individually or in small groups.
Why choose Speakeasy as your business Spanish training providers?
- Spanish Training center accredited by the Cervantes Institute since 2010.
- Native teachers, university graduates with specialized training in ELE (Teaching in Spanish Language) and continuing education.
- Individual Program based on a previous needs analysis.
- Various formats: face-to-face in Company / Individuals Online / Blended Learning
- Schedules from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 9pm
- Possibility to modify or cancel courses, without penalty, 48 hours in advance
- We help you apply for FUNDAE funding
- Customized courses adapted to the specific needs of your industry or market
- Frequent evaluations to monitor progress
How does it work?
Our needs analysis will define the current level of an individual or group with our level test and a previous interview. We will be able to define objectives and requirements according to the tasks and responsibilities of the worker.
Based on the needs analysis we collaborate to find the best solution, be it Face-to-face in Company, Online, Blended Learning, Individual or Group and schedule. Depending on the format and objectives, we will design a teaching plan with the methodology and academic content and send a quote.
To help with training management, our training advisor will carry out all the procedures so that your company obtains the FUNDAE funding.
With everything in place, we’re ready to start. The pedagogical plan will be organized according to the worker’s availability in stages following the defined objectives. The methodology is based on a communicative approach through dynamic work sessions.
It’s important to monitor and analyse the results, and frequent assessments are carried out to monitor the progress of students. Optionally, students may prepare for official Spanish exams to obtain an internationally recognized certifications, such as DELE or SIELE.
Registration and materials
All costs are included in the course costs — there are no additional costs for this course.
I passed the B2 level DELE exam thanks to Speakeasy’s intensive DELE preparation course. We had very intensive and interactive classes in just 4 weeks. It all went well, systematically. We did many examples and cases from the exams. On top of this, it was fun. I am happy to have gotten to know my teachers, Ana and Marta. Thank you for everything!
- Will I be able to change my class if the level does not suit me?
Yes, if you feel that the level of your class isn´t right for you we are always happy to re-evaluate with the help of your Spanish teacher and place you in a different class if appropriate.
- Where do students come from?
We have a very international environment at Speakeasy with students from all over the world. In each class you will typically not find more than two students from the same country. To name a few: Russia, China, Sweden, Britain, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, USA, Canada, and many more!
- Are Speakeasy teachers native Spanish speakers? What are their qualifications?
Yes. All our teachers are native Spanish speakers from Spain. They all have a university degree, special training in ELE (Español como Lengua Extranjera) and experience teaching Spanish to foreigners.