This course program offers companies the opportunity to help employees acquire or refresh their knowledge of Spanish in a business context. Our business Spanish courses are suitable for people of all levels, whether beginners or advanced.
Together, we build a customized training course, adapted to the group or individual level, the work and sector. Our teacher’s objective is to improve your company´s communication with your collaborators and clients in an international environment in Barcelona.
In-company classes can be held during or outside working hours, with fixed or a-la-carte schedules, individually or in small groups.
Why choose Speakeasy as your business Spanish training providers?
- Spanish Training center accredited by the Cervantes Institute since 2010.
- Native teachers, university graduates with specialized training in ELE (Teaching in Spanish Language) and continuing education.
- Individual Program based on a previous needs analysis.
- Various formats: face-to-face in Company / Individuals Online / Blended Learning
- Schedules from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 9pm
- Possibility to modify or cancel courses, without penalty, 48 hours in advance
- We help you apply for FUNDAE funding
- Customized courses adapted to the specific needs of your industry or market
- Frequent evaluations to monitor progress
How does it work?
Our needs analysis will define the current level of an individual or group with our level test and a previous interview. We will be able to define objectives and requirements according to the tasks and responsibilities of the worker.
Based on the needs analysis we collaborate to find the best solution, be it Face-to-face in Company, Online, Blended Learning, Individual or Group and schedule. Depending on the format and objectives, we will design a teaching plan with the methodology and academic content and send a quote.
To help with training menagement, our training advisor will carry out all the procedures so that your company obtains the FUNDAE funding.
With everything in place, we’re ready to start. The pedagogical plan will be organized according to the worker’s availability in stages following the defined objectives. The methodology is based on a communicative approach through dynamic work sessions.
It’s important to monitor and analyse the results, and frequent assessments are carried out to monitor the progress of students. Optionally, students may prepare for official Spanish exams to obtain an internationally recognized certifications, such as DELE or SIELE.
Registration and materials
All costs (registration, course materials, books and visa documents) are included in the course costs — there are no additional costs for this course.
I loved studying at Speakeasy! The school is very well located, the staff very attentive from the first contact, the facilities are new and always clean, and they also organize activities outside of classes so that students can get to know each other and also Barcelona. Very good!
- Where can I enrol for the DELE exam?
You can enrol on the Cervantes website.
- How many different levels do you have?
We teach from levels A1 to C2.
- What are host families like?
A host family can be a married or unmarried couple, or a single person, with or without children. All host families speak Spanish, it is possible that they do not speak any other language. It´s a great way for you to practice your skills outside of the classroom!