This course program offers companies the opportunity to help employees acquire or refresh their knowledge of Spanish in a business context. Our business Spanish courses are suitable for people of all levels, whether beginners or advanced.
Together, we build a customized training course, adapted to the group or individual level, the work and sector. Our teacher’s objective is to improve your company´s communication with your collaborators and clients in an international environment in Barcelona.
In-company classes can be held during or outside working hours, with fixed or a-la-carte schedules, individually or in small groups.
Why choose Speakeasy as your business Spanish training providers?
- Spanish Training center accredited by the Cervantes Institute since 2010.
- Native teachers, university graduates with specialized training in ELE (Teaching in Spanish Language) and continuing education.
- Individual Program based on a previous needs analysis.
- Various formats: face-to-face in Company / Individuals Online / Blended Learning
- Schedules from Monday to Saturday from 7am to 9pm
- Possibility to modify or cancel courses, without penalty, 48 hours in advance
- We help you apply for FUNDAE funding
- Customized courses adapted to the specific needs of your industry or market
- Frequent evaluations to monitor progress
How does it work?
Our needs analysis will define the current level of an individual or group with our level test and a previous interview. We will be able to define objectives and requirements according to the tasks and responsibilities of the worker.
Based on the needs analysis we collaborate to find the best solution, be it Face-to-face in Company, Online, Blended Learning, Individual or Group and schedule. Depending on the format and objectives, we will design a teaching plan with the methodology and academic content and send a quote.
To help with training management, our training advisor will carry out all the procedures so that your company obtains the FUNDAE funding.
With everything in place, we’re ready to start. The pedagogical plan will be organized according to the worker’s availability in stages following the defined objectives. The methodology is based on a communicative approach through dynamic work sessions.
It’s important to monitor and analyse the results, and frequent assessments are carried out to monitor the progress of students. Optionally, students may prepare for official Spanish exams to obtain an internationally recognized certifications, such as DELE or SIELE.
Registration and materials
All costs are included in the course costs — there are no additional costs for this course.
It’s a great experience, a chance to meet many interesting people, see new places and speak a new language. I like the way things are arranged at the school. The teachers are very professional. You start speaking Spanish very quickly. It seems that you just chat with friends, and then you notice that you understand people around you, you speak Spanish! It’s cool.
- Does living with a host family include meals?
You have the option to choose a stay with no meals, with breakfast only or with half board (breakfast and dinner).
- Do I have to pay the registration fee again when I come back after a break?
No, the registration fee lasts forever. You will only have to pay the registration fee once no matter when you come back!
- Does Speakeasy offer accommodation?
Yes, we offer different types of accommodation depending on your preferences and needs. We work together with lovely and experienced host families, collaborate with partners (Livefurther, Spotahome and SHBarcelona) for shared or private apartments, and work with student residences. For more detailed information check out our accommodation page or contact us.