The last step of the course booking process is making payment of the course costs. You can pay online, by bank transfer or even by coming to see us at the school. It’s up to you to choose which of the payment method suits you best.
You can pay online using our online payment form. Fill in the form with your details and you’ll be taken to our bank’s secure payment page where you can make your payment. It’s as easy as that!
Pay by bank transfer
If you prefer, you can pay for your course by bank transfer. We ask that you note the following:
- Please remember to state the name of the person who will attend the Spanish course.
- Please note that any bank charges or commission in connection with electronic transfers are not included in our prices and should be covered by the student.
- Please note also that a typical international bank transfer can take up to 7 days. We check our account every day and as soon as we see that your payment has arrived to our account, we will send you the confirmation of your enrolment and receipt for your course.
- If you make a bank transfer within the 7 days previous to your course start, we kindly ask you to send us a receipt of the bank transfer by email to email@example.com, so we can activate your booking.
Bank transfer details
- Transfers should be made to Academia Speakeasy S.L.
- The name of our bank in Spain is:
- The address of our bank in Spain is:
Ronda Sant Antoni, 58
08001, Barcelona, Spain
- Our BIC/Swift code is:
- Our IBAN (International Bank Account Number) code is:
ES90 2100 0725 9802 0034 7101
- Our Account number is:
2100 0725 98 0200347101
Payment at the school
You can come to the school in Barcelona and pay using all major credit cards (except American Express and Diners) or you may also pay by cash. We’ll be pleased to see you!
Any questions or problems with payment?
We’re here and ready to answer any questions to solve any problems. Let us know how we can help and our team will contact you quickly.
I am new at the school, but I can already say that I was surprised with the quality from my reception with Yasmin (attentive and friendly!), from teachers Bea and Txemi (which are great and the classes are flying by) and the events by Anna (always friendly and concerned to always promote the best). I really recommend Speakeasy as the best option in Barcelona!