The last step of the course booking process is making payment of the course costs. You can pay online, by bank transfer or even by coming to see us at the school. It’s up to you to choose which of the payment method suits you best.
You can pay online using our online payment form. Fill in the form with your details and you’ll be taken to our bank’s secure payment page where you can make your payment. It’s as easy as that!
Pay by bank transfer
If you prefer, you can pay for your course by bank transfer. We ask that you note the following:
- Please remember to state the name of the person who will attend the Spanish course.
- Please note that any bank charges or commission in connection with electronic transfers are not included in our prices and should be covered by the student.
- Please note also that a typical international bank transfer can take up to 7 days. We check our account every day and as soon as we see that your payment has arrived to our account, we will send you the confirmation of your enrolment and receipt for your course.
- If you make a bank transfer within the 7 days previous to your course start, we kindly ask you to send us a receipt of the bank transfer by email to [email protected], so we can activate your booking.
Bank transfer details
- Transfers should be made to Academia Speakeasy S.L.
- The name of our bank in Spain is:
- The address of our bank in Spain is:
Ronda Sant Antoni, 58
08001, Barcelona, Spain
- Our BIC/Swift code is:
- Our IBAN (International Bank Account Number) code is:
ES90 2100 0725 9802 0034 7101
- Our Account number is:
2100 0725 98 0200347101
Payment at the school
You can come to the school in Barcelona and pay using all major credit cards (except American Express and Diners) or you may also pay by cash. We’ll be pleased to see you!
Any questions or problems with payment?
We’re here and ready to answer any questions to solve any problems. Let us know how we can help and our team will contact you quickly.
I started this program in November of 2020 and have been enrolled for 16 weeks. The amount I’ve progressed is tremendous. One of the main reasons I’ve advanced so far in my ability to speak, listen and write is due to the phenomenal teachers at this school. I had 4 different teachers with their own unique styles. I can say that every single one was amazing and pushed me to get to the point where I am now. Thanks to Olga, Marta, Verónica and Joan, I can now confidently say I speak Spanish and navigate myself through Spain without so much fear of having to communicate. I have met many students from other language schools who switched to Speakeasy and all of them have told me this school is the best Spanish learning school they’ve gone to due to the amazing professors. I highly recommend you take classes here!
Studying Spanish at Speakeasy
Student life in Barcelona