The last step of the course booking process is making payment of the course costs. You can pay online, by bank transfer or even by coming to see us at the school. It’s up to you to choose which of the payment method suits you best.
You can pay online using our online payment form. Fill in the form with your details and you’ll be taken to our bank’s secure payment page where you can make your payment. It’s as easy as that!
Pay by bank transfer
If you prefer, you can pay for your course by bank transfer. We ask that you note the following:
- Please remember to state the name of the person who will attend the Spanish course.
- Please note that any bank charges or commission in connection with electronic transfers are not included in our prices and should be covered by the student.
- Please note also that a typical international bank transfer can take up to 7 days. We check our account every day and as soon as we see that your payment has arrived to our account, we will send you the confirmation of your enrolment and receipt for your course.
- If you make a bank transfer within the 7 days previous to your course start, we kindly ask you to send us a receipt of the bank transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can activate your booking.
Bank transfer details
- Transfers should be made to Academia Speakeasy S.L.
- The name of our bank in Spain is:
Banco de Sabadell Atlántico, S.A.
- The address of our bank in Spain is:
Ronda Universitat, 7
08007, Barcelona, Spain
- Our BIC/Swift code is:
- Our IBAN code is: (International Bank Account Number)
ES68 0081 0114 4200 0127 5535
- Our Sort Code is:
- Our Account number is:
- To make an international transfer you must give your bank the Swift code followed by the Sort code and account number: i.e. BSABESBB 0081-0114-42-0001275535
Payment at the school
You can come to the school in Barcelona and pay using all major credit cards (except American Express and Diners) or you may also pay by cash. We’ll be pleased to see you!
Any questions or problems with payment?
We’re here and ready to answer any questions to solve any problems. Let us know how we can help and our team will contact you quickly.
Best language school in Barcelona. The class sizes are small so you get a lot of individual attention and opportunity to speak. The lessons are well structured and tailored for each level. It was by far the best language learning experience I have had ever. Also the school organises loads of great activities each week so if you want to make new friends and meet cool people it’s an added bonus going with Speakeasy!