DELE (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera) is an official diploma that is approved all over the world and demonstrates your Spanish level. You can attach it to your CV and prove your level in an official way. It is also required for admission to many Spanish Universities. DELE is the internationally recognised qualification in Spanish language competency and is organised by the Instituto Cervantes. The DELE exam is set and assessed by the Salamanca University and supported by the Ministry of Education for Spain.
Our Spanish teachers have specific training in DELE with experience in preparing students to obtain their official certification . You will learn the structure and content of the exam as well as acquire the skills to take on each section of the exam.
Speakeasy is an official DELE Examination Center, which means that you can take the exam in our school as well.
At Speakeasy we offer complete DELE Preparation Courses for:
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Umbral): Intermediate / Intermedio
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Avanzado): Advanced / Avanzado
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1 (Dominio): Native / Superior/Nativo
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Maestría): Mastery / Maestría
Exam dates and Course start dates
Below are dates for upcoming exams and their corresponding course start dates
Exam: Friday 8th of October 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 25/08/21
- 4 weeks course: start 13/09/21
- 3 weeks course: start 20/09/21
- 2 weeks course: start 27/09/21
Exam: Saturday 13th of November 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 06/10/21
- 4 weeks course: start 18/10/21
- 3 weeks course: start 25/10/21
- 2 weeks course: start 01/11/21
Course and pricing options
The following are the pricing options currently available for this course.
- 2 weeks €375
- 3 weeks €540
- 4 weeks €695
Registration and materials
This course requires a one-time registration fee of 45 Euros per person. Course materials are all included in the course cost.
- What is the SIELE Global?
It is a single multilevel exam that allows you to obtain the SIELE certificate, a document that includes a score from 0 to 1000, the result of the sum of your scores from each of the 4 tests, and associated with the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).