Our online classes follow the same academic program as in-person classes. They cover all aspects of Spanish language learning: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. Our online courses range from A to C levels and you can join any Monday throughout the entire year. We aim to keep classes small with an average of 6 students per virtual class.
How do online classes work?
We are using the video conferencing platform, Zoom. It’s simple to use and has many features that will make your classes very similar to in-person courses. Here are just some of the features that will help you continue your Spanish learning online:
- Easy to use Not a technological person? No problem. Speakeasy will send you a link to enter your virtual Spanish classroom. All you have to do is click to participate. It may take you one class to get used to, but our students have already mastered the tool in record time and we’ve gotten plenty of positive feedback.
- Screen sharing Sharing textbook exercises, audio listening exercises, videos, and anything else our teachers get creative with is easily displayed directly on your screen.
- Breakout rooms Teachers can divide your class into pairs or mini-groups to practice conversation between one another or work on activities, just as in in-person lessons
- Share a communal whiteboard. Just as at the academy, your teacher will have a whiteboard where they can write out notes, explanations and even call on students to add their input.
- Non-verbal feedback. Have a question? You don’t have to interrupt your teacher or classmates to ask it. Use the raise hand feature to simulate a hand raise, or type your message into the chat box for everyone to see. You can also choose to send private messages.
Our teachers are creative with the platform and always finding new ways to encourage your participation and keep the classes as dynamic as they are at the academy.
Course and pricing options
The following are the pricing options currently available for this course.
- 10 hours per week €78
- 20 hours per week €149
Registration and materials
This course requires a one-time registration fee of 45 Euros per person. Course materials are all included in the course cost.
I started this program in November of 2020 and have been enrolled for 16 weeks. The amount I’ve progressed is tremendous. One of the main reasons I’ve advanced so far in my ability to speak, listen and write is due to the phenomenal teachers at this school. I had 4 different teachers with their own unique styles. I can say that every single one was amazing and pushed me to get to the point where I am now. Thanks to Olga, Marta, Verónica and Joan, I can now confidently say I speak Spanish and navigate myself through Spain without so much fear of having to communicate. I have met many students from other language schools who switched to Speakeasy and all of them have told me this school is the best Spanish learning school they’ve gone to due to the amazing professors. I highly recommend you take classes here!
- How old are your students?
The average age of our students is 28 years old. We have adult students from all ranges of age and in all walks of life!
- How many different levels do you have?
We teach from levels A1 to C2.
- How long does it take to complete one level?
To finish one mini-level in our intensive course it takes two weeks and to finish an entire level it takes four weeks. Check out our course progression chart where you can compare how long it takes to complete each level for each type of Spanish course.