DELE (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera) is an official diploma that is approved all over the world and demonstrates your Spanish level. You can attach it to your CV and prove your level in an official way. It is also required for admission to many Spanish Universities. DELE is the internationally recognised qualification in Spanish language competency and is organised by the Instituto Cervantes. The DELE exam is set and assessed by the Salamanca University and supported by the Ministry of Education for Spain.
Our Spanish teachers have specific training in DELE with experience in preparing students to obtain their official certification . You will learn the structure and content of the exam as well as acquire the skills to take on each section of the exam.
Speakeasy is an official DELE Examination Center, which means that you can take the exam in our school as well.
At Speakeasy we offer complete DELE Preparation Courses for:
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Umbral): Intermediate / Intermedio
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Avanzado): Advanced / Avanzado
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1 (Dominio): Native / Superior/Nativo
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Maestría): Mastery / Maestría
Exam dates and Course start dates
Below are dates for upcoming exams and their corresponding course start dates
Exam: Friday, 10th of July 2020
- 4 weeks course: start 15/06/20
- 3 weeks course: start 22/06/20
- 2 weeks course: start 29/06/20
Exam: Friday, 11th of September 2020
- 4 weeks course: start 17/08/20
- 3 weeks course: start 24/08/20
- 2 weeks course: start 31/08/20
Exam: Saturday, 14th of November 2020
- 4 weeks course: start 19/10/20
- 3 weeks course: start 26/10/20
- 2 weeks course: start 02/11/20
Course and pricing options
The following are the pricing options currently available for this course.
- 2 weeks €375
- 3 weeks €540
- 4 weeks €695
Registration and materials
This course requires a one-time registration fee of 40 Euros per person. Course materials are all included in the course cost.
I passed the B2 level DELE exam thanks to Speakeasy’s intensive DELE preparation course. We had very intensive and interactive classes in just 4 weeks. It all went well, systematically. We did many examples and cases from the exams. On top of this, it was fun. I am happy to have gotten to know my teachers, Ana and Marta. Thank you for everything!
- How long can I stay with a host family?
The minimum stay for being with a host family is one week and the maximum is up to one year.
- Can I take the DELE exam at Speakeasy?
Yes, as Speakeasy is an official DELE exam centre. Enquire at reception or contact us to get further information regarding official exam dates, levels and how to sign up.
- How can I make a payment?
You can make the payment online by card, by bank transfer, or in reception by card or in cash.