DELE (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera) is an official diploma that is approved all over the world and demonstrates your Spanish level. You can attach it to your CV and prove your level in an official way. It is also required for admission to many Spanish Universities. DELE is the internationally recognised qualification in Spanish language competency and is organised by the Instituto Cervantes. The DELE exam is set and assessed by the Salamanca University and supported by the Ministry of Education for Spain.
Our Spanish teachers have specific training in DELE with experience in preparing students to obtain their official certification . You will learn the structure and content of the exam as well as acquire the skills to take on each section of the exam.
Speakeasy is an official DELE Examination Center, which means that you can take the exam in our school as well.
At Speakeasy we offer complete DELE Preparation Courses for:
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Umbral): Intermediate / Intermedio
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Avanzado): Advanced / Avanzado
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1 (Dominio): Native / Superior/Nativo
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Maestría): Mastery / Maestría
Exam dates and Course start dates
Below are dates for upcoming exams and their corresponding course start dates
Exam: Saturday, 14th of November 2020
Deadline to register for the exam: 14/10/20
- 4 weeks course: start 19/10/20
- 3 weeks course: start 26/10/20
- 2 weeks course: start 02/11/20
Exam: Friday 9th of April 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 10/02/21
- 4 weeks course: start 15/03/21
- 3 weeks course: start 22/03/21
- 2 weeks course: start 29/03/21
Exam: Saturday 22nd of May 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 17/03/21
- 4 weeks course: start 26/04/21
- 3 weeks course: start 03/05/21
- 2 weeks course: start 10/05/21
Exam: Friday 9th of July 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 12/05/21
- 4 weeks course: start 14/06/21
- 3 weeks course: start 21/06/21
- 2 weeks course: start 28/06/21
Exam: Friday 8th of October 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 25/08/21
- 4 weeks course: start 13/09/21
- 3 weeks course: start 20/09/21
- 2 weeks course: start 27/09/21
Exam: Saturday 13th of November 2021
Deadline to register for the exam: 06/10/21
- 4 weeks course: start 18/10/21
- 3 weeks course: start 25/10/21
- 2 weeks course: start 01/11/21
Course and pricing options
The following are the pricing options currently available for this course.
- 2 weeks €375
- 3 weeks €540
- 4 weeks €695
Registration and materials
This course requires a one-time registration fee of 45 Euros per person. Course materials are all included in the course cost.
Super fun school! Took both online and in person classes. The teachers are all super nice and make learning Spanish fun. They have weekly activities where you can meet other students and experience Spain. The staff is friendly and professional. No complaints I had a great time here!
- How many students are there in each class?
There is a maximum of 12 students per class in our bigger classrooms and a maximum of 8 students in our smaller classrooms.
- Where do students come from?
We have a very international environment at Speakeasy with students from all over the world. In each class you will typically not find more than two students from the same country. To name a few: Russia, China, Sweden, Britain, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, USA, Canada, and many more!
- Will I be able to change my class if the level does not suit me?
Yes, if you feel that the level of your class isn´t right for you we are always happy to re-evaluate with the help of your Spanish teacher and place you in a different class if appropriate.