DELE (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera) is an official diploma that is approved all over the world and demonstrates your Spanish level. You can attach it to your CV and prove your level in an official way. It is also required for admission to many Spanish Universities. DELE is the internationally recognised qualification in Spanish language competency and is organised by the Instituto Cervantes. The DELE exam is set and assessed by the Salamanca University and supported by the Ministry of Education for Spain.
Our Spanish teachers have specific training in DELE with experience in preparing students to obtain their official certification . You will learn the structure and content of the exam as well as acquire the skills to take on each section of the exam.
Speakeasy is an official DELE Examination Center, which means that you can take the exam in our school as well.
At Speakeasy we offer complete DELE Preparation Courses for:
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Umbral): Intermediate / Intermedio
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Avanzado): Advanced / Avanzado
- Diploma de Español Nivel C1 (Dominio): Native / Superior/Nativo
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Maestría): Mastery / Maestría
Exam dates and Course start dates
Below are dates for upcoming exams and their corresponding course start dates
Exam: Friday, 17th of April 2020
- 4 weeks course: start 23/03/20
- 3 weeks course: start 30/03/20
- 2 weeks course: start 06/04/20
Exam: Saturday, 16th of May 2020
- 4 weeks course: start 20/04/20
- 3 weeks course: start 27/04/20
- 2 weeks course: start 04/05/20
Exam: Saturday, 14th of November 2020
- 4 weeks course: start 19/10/20
- 3 weeks course: start 26/10/20
- 2 weeks course: start 02/11/20
Course and pricing options
The following are the pricing options currently available for this course.
- 2 weeks €375
- 3 weeks €540
- 4 weeks €695
Registration and materials
This course requires a one-time registration fee of 40 Euros per person. Course materials are all included in the course cost.
I loved studying at Speakeasy! The school is very well located, the staff very attentive from the first contact, the facilities are new and always clean, and they also organize activities outside of classes so that students can get to know each other and also Barcelona. Very good!
- Do I have to pay before the course starts?
You must pay in advance for the weeks you would like to reserve your spot in. The number of weeks you book is entirely up to you.
- How far in advance must I register for my course?
You can register for a course any time before the start date. Just keep in mind that your spot in the course will only be reserved once you have made the payment in full, therefore the closer it gets to the start date of your course the more likely that the class will be full. We recommend that you book at least 3-4 weeks in advance to make sure you get a spot in your preferred course and schedule.
- Where can I enrol for the DELE exam?
You can enrol on the Cervantes website.